Government Briefs and Submissions
"Ontario’s Energy Supply"
- Letter to the Honourable Donna Cansfield, Minister of Energy, Re: Advisory paper, Sorting Through the Noise: A Unique Decision-Making Approach for a Secure Energy Future
- More about Noise - Sorting Through the Noise: A Unique Decision-Making Approach for a Secure Energy Future
Fair Access to Regulated Professions Act, 2006 (Bill 124)
"Access to the Profession "
- Immigration Website - Hon. Mike Colle, Minister of Citizenship and Immigration (March 28, 2006)
- PEO response to Rosario Marchese, NDP, RE: Your comments in the legislature on regarding foreign-trained engineers of a new portal for those wishing to immigrate to Ontario (March 31, 2006)
- A letter from the Honourable Mary Anne Chambers, Minister of Training, Colleges and Universities (September 29, 2004)
- A letter to the Honourable Mary Anne Chambers, Minister of Training, Colleges and Universities (June 28, 2004)
- Kim Allen responds to the Editor of Globe and Mail regarding the January 30, 2004 article "International credentials lose value in Canada", by Marina Jimenez (Feb. 5, 2004)
- Letter to Dalton J.P. McGuinty, MPP, Leader of the Official Opposition, regarding their party's economic platform, Achieving Our Potential(February 18, 2003)
"New Vision for Electricity Sector"
- A letter to the Honourable Dwight Duncan, Minister of Energy, regarding a " New vision for electricity sector," (May 4, 2004)
" Building a Better Tomorrow: Investing in Ontario’s Infrastructure to Deliver Real, Positive Change."
- Letter to Minister David Caplan, IFP Stakeholder Outreach, Ministry of Public Infrastructure Renewal (March 31, 2004)
Brownfields Statute Law Amendments Act
Building Regulatory Review Advisory Group (BRRAG)
Act to Enhance the Practice of Safe Interior Design
- Letter to the Honourable Norman Sterling, P.Eng., LL.B, Attorney General of Ontario, regarding the proposed Act to Enforce the Practice of Safe Interior Design (April 17, 2003)
- Letter to the Honourable David Young, Attorney General of Ontario, Queen's Park, regarding the proposed Act to Enhance the Practice of Safe Interior Design (February 18, 2003)
- Letter to Susan Wiggins, Chief Administrative Officer, Association of Registered Interior Designers of Ontario commenting on the draft Act to Enhance the Practice of Safe Interior Design (January 15, 2003)
Confined Space Regulation under the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Letter to Mr. John Vander Doelenm, Director, Ministry of Labour commenting on the proposed Confined Space Regulation under the Occupational Health and Safety Act (May 16, 2003)
“Power Outage Emergency"
- Letter to the Honourable Ernie Eves, Premier of Ontario, Office of the Premier, regarding the "Power Outage Emergency" (August 25, 2003)
"Uptown Theatre Demolition"
- Letter to Minister Christopher Bentley, Minister of Labour, Government of Ontario, Re: Uptown Theatre demolition site (December 15, 2003)