Equity and Diversity Committee (EDC)
Committee that recommends PEO plans to integrate equity and diversity values and principles into the general policy and business operations of PEO.
Meetings: approx. 6/yr; evening
Membership: currently 8 members, representing a broad diversity of PEO membership.
Committee Chair: Márta Ecsedi, P.Eng.
Members*: Greg Anthony Allen, P.Eng. - Vice Chair
Nima Eslaminasab, P.Eng.
Rishi Kumar, P.Eng.
Rakesh Shreewastav, P.Eng. - Council Liaison
Vera Straka, P.Eng.
Bob White, P.Eng.
*Committee membership is posted at committee's request.
Committee Advisor: Fern Gonçalves, M.Ed., CHRL – Director, People Development, email@example.com
Staff Support: Rob Dmochewicz – Recognition Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant: Ann Holmes
- Terms of Reference
- Human Resources Plan (pending)
- Work Plan
- Equity and Diversity Policy
- Equity and Diversity Policy Overview (PowerPoint presentation)
- Engineers make a difference for equity and diversity (web module)
- Wednesday, January 25, 2017
- Wednesday, March 29, 2017
- Tuesday, May 16, 2017
- Tuesday, June 20, 2017
- Tuesday, September 19, 2017
- Wednesday, October 25, 2017
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017
- December 6, 2016
- November 1, 2016
- September 21, 2016
- June 14, 2016
- May 10, 2016
- March 8, 2016
- January 20, 2016
The electronic addresses of PEO’s staff are provided for inquiring about PEO’s regulatory activities related to the regulation of professional engineers. The staff do not wish to and do not consent to receiving unsolicited commercial electronic messages such as advertising or other promotional material.