Information for Licence Holders Abroad
If you are temporarily living or working abroad, but wish to keep your Ontario licence active, you should do one of the following:
- Mail PEO a post-dated cheque before you leave Ontario; or
- Pay abroad through a major banking institution at the time your membership is due through an ATM, PC banking or telephone banking (Please remember, your PEO licence number is your account number); or
- Access PEO’s website two days after your membership expires and pay your renewal membership fees - $248.60, including 13% HST - online by credit card.
- Billing inquiries - email@example.com or 416.840.1125
- Termination notices - firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.840.1125
- Licence holder records inquiries - Daniel Duncan at email@example.com or 416.840.1129
- Change of address - firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.840.1082
- Privacy issues - email@example.com or 416.840.1112
The electronic addresses of PEO’s staff are provided for inquiring about PEO’s regulatory activities related to the regulation of professional engineers. The staff do not wish to and do not consent to receiving unsolicited commercial electronic messages such as advertising or other promotional material.