The Volunteer Leadership Conference Planning Committee (VLCPC) is responsible for organizing an annual conference, to be held in conjunction with PEO’s Annual General Meeting, that would involve both chapter and committee volunteer leaders and include topics related to PEO policy, governance issues, regulatory process and leadership development with a regulatory focus.
Meetings: scheduled at the call of the Chair.
Membership: currently 7 members; one representative/advisor from the Executive Committee (EXE); two representatives/advisors from the Advisory Committee on Volunteers (ACV); two representatives/advisors from the Regional Councillors Committee (RCC); Director, People Development; and Manager, Chapters.
Committee Chair: Márta Ecsedi, P.Eng.
Committee Advisors: TBD and Adeilton Ribeiro, P.Eng. – (Acting) Manager, Chapters, email@example.com
- 2021 Volunteer Leadership Conference - Friday, May 14, 2021 via Zoom
- 2020 Volunteer Leadership Conference - Thursday, June 11, Friday, June 12 and Saturday, June 13
- 2019 Volunteer Leadership Conference - Friday, May 3, 2019
- 2018 Volunteer Leadership Conference - Friday, April 20, 2018
- 2017 Volunteer Leadership Conference - Friday, April 21, 2016
The committee holds weekly meetings via teleconference.