Candidates who graduated outside of Canada and the USA will need to request World Education Services (WES) to send the course-by-course report for each program as the required academic document to apply for academic requirements as of May 15, 2023.
What you need to do:
Follow the steps below to complete your WES application:
- Select Canada for your evaluation.
- Select WES Standard Application.
- Add Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO) as a recipient.
- Select WES ICAP Course-by-Course Report.
- Follow the country-specific document requirements and arrange for your documents to be delivered to WES.
Note: You must start your application on the online portal and confirm your academic eligibility before requesting your WES ICAP Course-by-Course Evaluation. In case your program is not listed on the equivalency list and you opt to proceed with the program verification request, we strongly suggest you wait for the results before requesting your WES report.
What WES will do for you:
- Verify your academic records.
- Prepare an official credential evaluation.
- Deliver your evaluation report and verified copies of your transcripts directly to PEO.
If you have any questions about WES or the evaluation process, please see their FAQ: https://www.wes.org/ca/help/