To pay by credit card:
Simply log into the PEO Portal to pay PEO fees and the annual fee for the Ontario Society of Professional Engineers, and make charitable donations to the Canadian Engineering Memorial Foundation, Engineers without Borders and the Professional Engineers Foundation for Education
If you have questions regarding the PEO Portal, please visit Frequently Asked Questions
To pay online or by phone:
If you choose to pay by one of these methods, you first need to select the payee. PEO has set up the following four payees for you:
If you are setting up PEO-Fees and Dues as your payee, please use the following table to set up your account number. Companies making payments for several of their employees must set up a separate payment for each one of them.
For additional information or assistance, contact our Financial Services Department at email@example.com or 416-840-1125.
|P.Eng. annual renewal||P.Eng. licence number|
|C of A renewal application fee||Certificate number|
|Limited licence renewal||Limited licence number|
|Temporary licence||Temporary licence number|
|Provisional licence||Provisional licence number|
|EIT renewal||PEO file number|
An electronic copy of your tax receipt will be available immediately after you make your payment through the PEO Portal.
Receipts for OSPE fees and receipts for donations to the Foundation for Education, Engineers without Borders and Canadian Engineering Memorial Fund will be mailed to you by the respective organization.
- Licence holders claiming Fee Remission must email the Remission Declaration form to firstname.lastname@example.org PRIOR to paying their dues.
- Licence dues are not refundable and cannot be prorated.
- If you need to update your licence profile information, please contact the Document Management Centre at email@example.com.
- Licence holders wishing to make donations to either the Professional Engineers Foundation for Education, the Canadian Engineering Memorial Fund or Engineers without Borders, can do so in the PEO Portal.
- Licence holders wishing to renew their Ontario Society of Professional Engineers (OSPE) membership can do so in the PEO Portal. Receipt will be mailed within a month by OSPE.
- Generally, PEO is notified three business days after the payment is deducted from your account.
- Lapsed licence holders, or those receiving a health or life fee remission, must contact our Financial Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-840-1125 for further information.
- For additional information, contact our Financial Services Department at email@example.com or 416-840-1125.
- If you have questions regarding the PEO Portal, please visit Frequently Asked Questions about PEO's Web Portal.